Please choose a conference.
How the site works
This site has been created for the Conference industry, to make the submission and review of abstracts easier and more automated. Authors can submit their details and abstracts here, and reviewers can read and score them online. The system communicates with both - notifying reviewers when abstracts are submitted in the categories they review, and telling authors whether or not their papers/posters have been accepted.
Conference administrators can extract valuable information out of the system - such as unactivated accounts, abstracts still to be reviewed, downloads of all abstracts, and so on. A comprehensive control panel is available to them, which allows them to customise much of the process to suit their needs, and have the system do a lot of the work that used to be manually completed.
If you wish to test the system, you can register for the "Demo conference" and upload a dummy abstract. Contact us if you are a conference administrator who wants to see the control panel, or use the system for your next conference. Just drop us an email.
Overview of the process
How to use this site (user manual - 1.2MB)
Here's a short step-by-step guide:
- select a conference from the dropdown list at the top of this page
- register on the system, filling in your contact details
- look for the "activation mail" that is sent to you, and click on the link in it, to activate your profile
- log in with the username and password you selected
- update your profile/bio if necessary
- add your abstracts under "My Abstracts"
- if you are a reviewer, click on "My Reviews" to see what is waiting for your score.
If you have difficulty, mail the administrator on firstname.lastname@example.org